Lost and Found Module for Airlines and Airports
Airlines and airports are some of the busiest locations in the entire world, transporting nearly 10 million people per day. In all of this bustle, people lose valuable items. Trying to manage many lost and found items, including tracking those items and returning them to their rightful owners, can quickly become resource intensive and unmanageable.
The Lost and Found module is designed to significantly ease this burden. This module:
- Provides an online hub for public and employees to submit items as lost or found
- Stores contact information of people who have lost items
- Includes detailed description of items
- Allows you to track the status of all lost and found items
Benefits of Lost and Found Module
Lost and found submission forms are available for the public to access online. Simply provide a link from your website. The forms are mobile friendly and easily submitted from cell phones and tablets, allowing customers the flexibility to report anywhere, anytime.
Customers creating reports this way can save hundreds of hours previously spent on manual data entry. Additionally, the forms gather the most relevant information through required form fields, ensuring that no critical information is missed.
Finally, because this a web based software, all data is:
- Updated real time
- Consistent and accurate for all locations and people using it
- Set up with security in mind
Process of Submitting and Managing Lost and Found Items
Not only does the Lost and Found module provide excellent customer service and data management, it is simple to set up and use:
- Place a link to the Lost and Found module on your website
- Customer fills out the form reporting a lost or found item
- Management views all reported lost/found items
- When needed, management updates the status and writes comments about that item
- When necessary, management contacts the owner of the item to update them
- Filter items by lost/found
- Only show active items (though you can still view non-active items)
- Clearly label what is lost and what is found
The value of this module over point-solutions or manual solutions will grow with the size and business of the organization.