About Custom Inspection Forms for Internal Audits, Inspections, Evaluations
Custom Inspection Forms Creator provides a means for operators to customize and manage internal audits. The module creates custom forms for audits, inspections and evaluations.
Checklists if developed for a specific audit and used correctly:
- Promote planning for the audit
- Ensure a consistent audit approach
- Act as a sampling plan and time manager
- Serve as a training aid
- Provide a repository for notes collected during the pre-audit process (audit field notes)
Pre-audit checklists should to be developed to provide assistance for the pre-audit process.
Auditors/managers need to be trained in the use of particular checklists and be shown how to use them to obtain maximum information by using good issue-resolutions techniques.
Checklists should assist an organization to perform better during the audit process.
Checklists help to ensure that an audit preparation is conducted in a systematic and comprehensive manner.
Checklists can provide structure and continuity to audit preparation and can ensure that the audit scope is being followed.
Checklists can provide a means of communication, reporting issues, managing corrective actions and a place for documentation.
Checklist can provide a record that the system was examined.
Checklists can be used as an information base for planning future audits.
This module helps to:
- Easily create custom inspection forms for users to use for pre-audit preparation
- Customize your Gap Analysis template to suit your operations
- Export inspection forms to pdf format